Monday, August 24, 2009

It will all come together.......

Gents and Gentlewomen good day.
So how did you enjoy our first home game. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Moving the ball all around the field, Jay finding a litany of receivers. I really don't know if I used that word litany appropriately but oh well this is not a term paper. Running lanes were created by the offensive line and deuce deuce was able to exploit them, one of them for a long touchdown. Lets not get to far ahead of ourselves. Like Jay said in his interview, we have to keep our feet on the ground and keep making progress. There were still mistakes made out there. The only difference is that winning covers up a few more of them. The defense played well, putting up a (de) fence in front of the goal line and making sure there were no outsiders gaining entry.

Ya boy got a chance to taste the sweet taste of end zone bliss. OK, I might be going a little over board with that assessment but I'm the author here and I can write it like I want. Over the past 5 years in Ron Turners offense if you count preseason games, I have scored maybe 5 or 6 times on that very same play. If you are an upcoming opponent Ron Turner told us that we will not run this play in the regular season so there is no need to practice stopping this play. You'll be wasting your time. Oh yeah, that old guy, what's his name, number 88 won't have much of a role in the offense so if he comes in the game you don't have to worry about him. I hope I'm not giving up to much of our game plans here.

So Brett Favre is back........

Plexico 2 years for shooting himself......

Mike Vick set to make his debut for the Philadelphia Eagles.......

Jay Cutler going back to Denver.....

Good to be back home.....

Listen to Sportmanlike Conduct tomorrow 6 pm EST on www.voiceamericasports.com we will be talking all football including the topics listed above. Call in at 1888-346-9144

3 comments:

  1. Dez,
    Congrats on the td! I was at chilli's & I was like yeaaaahh DEZZ !! hah

    But anyways, you're back from camp right? GO ON TWITTER, lets talk.


    I just don't wanna bother you anymore if you're not gunna be needing me ya know? lol

    -Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we'll see alot more of TDs Culter to Clark this season :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 + 88 = 6.

    I hope to see this often this season!

    ReplyDelete